skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pentavorite World Monitor
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Global Warming Could Spell Disaster for Blacks
Global Warming Could Spell Disaster for Blacks
White people aim hurricanes at blacks. Seriously.
1 comment:
Twin2
said...
Hilarious, I would have expected to read something like that on the Onion.
9:14 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Master Obi-Wan
View my complete profile
T.A.R.D.I.S.- Pentavorite Archive
T.A.R.D.I.S.- Pentavorite Archive
June (1)
January (1)
December (1)
November (3)
October (1)
August (1)
July (5)
June (12)
May (5)
April (6)
March (9)
February (6)
January (10)
December (9)
November (7)
October (10)
September (14)
August (10)
July (18)
June (13)
May (36)
April (14)
March (14)
February (49)
January (32)
Currently Reading
Loading...
PORTALS
Pentavorite Message Board
The R!OT - MySpace Blog
Loading...
RadioU and TVU Insider
Loading...
Alpha.CNET.com:
Loading...
1 comment:
Hilarious, I would have expected to read something like that on the Onion.
Post a Comment