Wednesday, January 25, 2006

If you can't see can't see Chuck Norris...

Right now I'm on the phone with the Durek. He likes the blogger. (yes, we all miss Master Chief, but I'm working on it.) He also asked me a dumb question: "Have I heard of Chuck Norris Facts?" The truth is, Bryan is probably already dead on the other end of this phone because Chuck Norris killed him with one of his 72 poisonous chromosomes. If you haven't read the facts, you should. They have the power to change your life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfreaking real. Seriously. Unfreaking real. My favorite is:


"Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves."

BT said...

Hey fellas--I like the blogger better, but I must warn you that I can't access it from work (read why at www.breadth-length-height-depth.blogspot.com).

Love and miss you all...

BT

Twin2 said...

The Chuck Norris facts are freaking awesome. I routinely refresh the fact page for about five minutes every morning to get new and hilarious facts.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.