The above is a link to the page on Sci-Fi's website that will get you to Ron Moore's and David Eick's blogs. If you want to listen to the podcasts, click here.After reading Casey's reference to "Bono-worship" which is something I accuse a great many people of I have embarked on a journey of introspection to realize that I am just as guilty as all the Bono-disciples but just like my Willy Nelson revelation, I simply idolize others. I hang on Ron Moore's words (even though he and I would frequently disagree on many things) because I'm fascinated by what he is creating. The same goes for several other writers/creators around the internet. Therefore, I am in fact a hypocrite and guilty of being covered in the very mud I sling. Damn I hate that but truth is truth. I just hang on things that aren't as popular. CRAP!
Now listening to: Five Iron Frenzy's Handbook for the Sellout
How do you guys get that to pop up on your blogs? I'm always fascinated by the "reading and listening to" things.

No comments:
Post a Comment