
For various and sundry reasons, I ended up with a copy of Doom on DVD today. I won't likely get to it until this weekend or beyond but I am slightly curious about it. (I never saw it in the theater.)
In case you did not see Brad's post, he lost his job yesterday. My heart goes out to him in the most intense way possible. Please remember him in prayer and let's all stand in faith with him that God will meet every need they have (and provide an even better job).
Finally...
IT'S A GIRL!!!
At least, that's what the doctor THINKS. I'm planning to betroth her to Braden Taylor when she is born. Her dowry will be 24 on PS2. Alesha and I are VERY excited. We wanted a girl and it looks like its going to happen.
Peace my friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment