Thursday, February 09, 2006

James Cameron speaks Alien 5

Moviehole.net - James Cameron speaks Alien 5

So... you have James Cameron (THE James Cameron) who is working on a script for Alien 5 and wants to bring Sigourney Weaver back... and you have Alien vs. Predator (I fast forwarded through the last 45 minutes)... and you decide that AVP was a better choice. ("really good script"?) Seriously, how do these people get their jobs?

Speaking of creatures gestating inside you until they grow large enough to force their way out...

Alesha has her ultrasound today that should tell us what "sex" our baby is. I have had several people coming up to me and asking what the baby's "sex" is. Forgive me for being a product of an oversexed society, but there is something uncomfortable about people inquiring about my baby sex. I guess I'm just weird like that...

I'll let you know what I find out!

1 comment:

BT said...

I always thought "gender" was a better choice.

BT