Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Superman Returns: the Plot?



I'm sitting here surfing the internet while I should be paying more attention to Unleash the Music and it occurs to me: I basically know nothing about Superman Returns. Okay... I know SOMETHING. I know that Superman is going to return to Krypton to see if he really is the only one left alive. I know Lex is back. I know Lois has a kid with Perry White's son (but they aren't married). That's it. Those aren't really plot details. Just the setup.

I say all this to make this point: I'm glad I don't know. It will be shocking and exciting as the plot unveils in the theater instead of just watching something I already know about. Oh... and I'm ready to waste a small amount (kid on the way brings limitations) of cash on some Superman merchandise. :)

Welcome home, Kal-El.

Anyone watching Smallville? Three episodes left in this season and it looks to be building to something great.

No comments: