
I'm dumber than I used to be.
Since I have been playing Tomb Raider: Legend on XBOX 360 I decided to give the Angelina Jolie movies a shot. I remember seeing the first one in the theater and HATING it. Now, I"m sitting here brewing coffee (I have tonight and tomorrow off from Unleash the Music) and I'm about half an hour into the first TR. The bad news? I'm enjoying it. I have been thinking that over the last several years I have grown a lot softer on movies/TV shows and it is apparently true. The action is decent, the score is ridiculous, Angelina Jolie looks like a ridiculous 12 year old girl in her push up bra... but here I am, watching it. Maybe I'm just tired... I can still hope.
I guess, in truth, there isn't much to report. I just wanted to say Hi. Oh, one thing:
I was much encouraged by a phone call that I shared with one of the Pentavorite. This phone call must, as of now, remain confidential but a time is coming when all will be revealed. My desktop wallpaper is now a pic of the Red Sea parting from Prince of Egypt. It is serving as a good reminder that even though I can't see a way out of my present circumstance, my God has some ridiculously fantastic authority.
Off I go! Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment