
The above image makes it appear that X3 may be going in a radical new direction at the last minute, but following the link will help you find the stuff that aired on Fox last night. Despite my hardest efforts, I cannot get EXCITED about this movie... however, this may not be a bad thing. I wasn't really excited about Batman Begins and it has been the most watched DVD that I have purchased in the last year. I felt the same way about Spiderman 2 (which was SPECTACULAR). I am hoping the X3 will be my big surprise this summer.
Side note: M:I3. LOVED it. I am laughing at the press that keeps referring to it as a bomb since it only made $50 million. (Worldwide it's already brought in over $120...) I wish I could say that I brought in $50 million... Sure, I'd be philanthropic with it, but I'd also buy a TV that would blow your mind. I might need a new living room to put it in because the one I have would be too small.

No comments:
Post a Comment