Wednesday, May 24, 2006

X-Men is THIS Friday



Good morning, fellows. I just got done doing the RIOT and I should be deep into planning TMW but I decided to take a quick break and check up on Ain't It Cool. AICN is hit or miss. I have a tendency to agree with them when it comes to genre films but disagree when it comes to a lot of other things. The fact that Harry doesn't like X-Men is quite unfortunate. I honestly wouldn't recommend reading it unless you want to know what happens. I've read several of these reviews and I feel like they have ruined what could have been some nice surprises in the film (even if I didnt' like what the characters did). I'm very curious to see who they kill. I guess there are three major deaths... but who?

All is well on my front aside from the fact that I have a nasty cold. Were it not for the work I have to do today I probably would have just stayed home. I took some robitusson at somwhere around 4am this morning and I am still spaced out from it.

One final note: I received the X-Men movie game adaptation for the 360 yesterday. I havent' played it yet but I'll let you know what I think when I finally do. I continue to HIGHLY recommend X-Men: Legends and Legends 2 as they are the finest X-Men games I've ever played. Very worthwhile and both are budget priced by now.

No comments: