This is probably of little to no interest to many of you, but I am quite curious about Windows Vista Beta (and the forthcoming full release). I gave some serious thought to installing the beta but since it will basically wipe out my existing PC I've been a little scared to do something so drastic. Then the above article came along... I don't know if I'm going to do it, but I'm thinking about it. I'm really wondering if the Xbox 360 functionality is in place...
Oh, in case you're wondering.... the Fang (PC keyboard thing below) is pretty cool. It isn't the jump over the keyboard that I thought it would be, but it does remove the "I'm still at work" feeling that playing with a keyboard inadvertantly bestows upon most computer gaming.
Alesha is still pregnant (which means Aurora is still swimming). The baby could come at any time and I must tell you that while it is exciting it is also quite nerve-racking. The waiting.... wow. The great thing about it is that the labor isn't something for which you can really plan. It has been mildly irritating to everyone here at work because they are trying to figure out how to work my absence into the greater scheme of the organization... and it has irritated me (emphasis on slightly) that it has irritated them. As I was thinking about it this morning, I had to smile at how wonderful it is that life refuses to conform to mankind's imposed parceling out of time. Babies come when they want to come. They don't give a flying frack (thank you BSG) about the Riot, the TMW, or your personal sleep schedule. There's a lesson here... I'm sure of it...
Back to work! Much love to all my friends!
O.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment