Monday, July 24, 2006

Two new videos you should watch and...



First off, last night was one of the best evenings that we have had with Aurora. Since Alesha's parents left she has spent the majority of her evenings crying. When you experience this (and I think most parents do) it will stretch the limits of love for this person you just met three weeks ago who screams at you for hours on end. Sure, we were able to calm her through various arcane means, but even the dark arts would reach their limit in the face of the sheer POWER pouring from our young one. Last night, however, was an exception. She was pleasant all night. I held her and she put her head on my shoulder and made funny noises in my ear for a couple of hours. It was one of those moments you dream about when you dream of parenthood. I hope there are more of those coming, but I'm gearing up for business as usual tonight. (This will make anything else a wondeful surprise.)

Now, the videos...

First, this is pre-viz work for upcoming Star Wars games. Take a look before LucasArts has the footage yanked:




It looks pretty freaking amazing, but I'm wondering how you will practically control that awesomeness in-game.

This other video is about some nerds that receive real lightsabers. It has Clerks-like sensibilities. (Think the Death Star contractor discussion.) I think you'll enjoy it. Long, but the laughs are worth it.



Finally, at Comic-Con over the weekend, Paramount released this poster:

Okay... so Blogger is giving me crap and won't post it properly. Anyway.... Here's the link if you want to check out the story.

No comments: