Friday, August 04, 2006

Laziness and You Tube.

The challenge of parenthood continues. I have basically NO free time in the evenings. It is not my intention to wine and give the impression that I do not love my daughter intensely... but it is beginning to wear on me just a bit. Last night I finally got a chance to take a nap but it only scratched the surface of how tired I really am.

Unrelated to Aurora, God is teaching me a lot about life being what you make of it. Yes, yes... It sounds a little bit like a self-help book but there are several things taking place in my life right now that do not reflect the world as I want it to be. I've spent more than a few evenings getting upset about it (some of that, no doubt, related to how tired I am) but God has continued to remind me that how I react to other people or life's situations is mostly dependent on me. I continue to ask God to change my situation or change me. Of course, I'm the one that is changing... but we all knew that is the way that prayer was going to go. ;) Please feel free to pray with me in this.

Those may sound like two downer paragraphs but life is good. Aurora is happy and healthy (for which I am constantly thankful). I am training for my 10k in September. This has been no small undertaking and is no doubt adding to my tired factor. Spirits remain high, however, and my love for my new Ipod continues to GROW. Seriously. I LOVE it. I have been rediscovering a lot of my old music and the world of podcasting is FANTASTIC. I'm not buying a Mac or anything... but wow, I love my Ipod.

Okay, I gotta get back to work, but I couldn't help taking five minutes to write a bit this morning. It was just in my blood. Here are two videos you MUST watch. I don't want to build it up too much, but I think you'll enjoy it.




Oh and let's not forget Chad Vader: Episode II.



I love Chad Vader.

No comments: