Why do I even bother caring about video games anymore? I spend MAYBE an hour playing each week because Aurora demands all of my free time (when I'm not running). Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. My daughter is AWESOME... but despite a lack of free time I am not yet ready to give up on my childish gaming pursuit. Especially when I could be flying around Metropolis for an hour each week. The pic is of the 360 version but Supes is flying onto all consoles on November 20. I'm excited... but I'm also disappointed that the game got delayed. It was SUPPOSED to be out before Aurora was born and was going to be my last big gaming hoo-rah. Oh well. I'm going to be playing it anyway. The link is to a preview that IGN wrote about the game.
Admittedly its embarassing to post that picture. No, this is not about Nick's man-love for the she-Wesley, but this does involve Wil Wheaton. If you click the picture, it will take you to a Star Trek: TNG episode synopsis that Wil Wheaton wrote. It is absolutely hilarious (if you are a fan of the show and especially if you can remember the episode.) The phrase that got me?
- This indicates that, in the 24th century, the traditional practice of using 400 year-old comparisons is still in vogue, like when you're stuck in traffic on the freeway, and you say, "Man, this is just like Vasco de Gama trying to go around the Cape of Good Hope!"
THAT is funny.
I'm having a hard time posting the picture (I'm not sure why) but this link will take you to the 300 trailer.
I won't comment further. You MUST see it. (I say that a lot.)



1 comment:
Without a doubt, that was one of the worst TNG episodes ever. The phrase that about had me micturating in my pants was this one:
Everyone wants to return fire, except Picard, who says that the Enterprise should just chill out for a minute, because its close pursuit may have harshed on the Ferengi's mellow.
Post a Comment