I'm home on a brief break between shifts and decided to check the comments. I didn't realize there was a misconception that the board was down. It is back. Brad was asking for a classic board moment to be revived: I'm afraid I can't. Boards 2 Go "backups" are backed up on their own servers and I'm sorry to say that those crashed and we lost everything. NEWMAN!
If you want your blog added to the links page, please e-mail me or something because I'm sorry to report that I can find any of those links and my searching through blogger hasn't gotten me anywhere.
I'm really sleepy and will need to take a nap but I'm going to use some of my time at home this afternoon to watch some of Children of Men. I hear it is good but haven't seen it yet. I'll let you know.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm impressed with the Pink Floyd references.
Is Kinser still alive? What's the story with the baby?
www.thebalticparallel.blogspot.com
Post a Comment