Friday, May 11, 2007

I might have fixed it...

So... we've moved into a new house. It's bigger. Internet is tougher. The wireless-b wouldn't stretch anywhere... so I snagged a great deal on a wireless-g router from Tiger Direct and installed it. I also installed Windows Vista. My internet problems have been in a seemingly endless supply since then. I have been blaming Vista and have been through multiple rounds with the router. All of this struggle may be behind me...

CompUSA at Easton is going out of business and, as a result, is having a mammoth clearance sale on everything in the store. I picked up a wireless-n card for my desktop, moved my router, and BAM! Suddenly, there is internet. I think it may have been a signal problem and not a configuration problem. Do I know? Nope.... but as I am writing this there is internet in the loft.

Aurora is trying to take a nap and I'm going to go off to do other things. I'm feeling a Gathering at my new pad. Anyone free at the beginning of June?

No comments: