Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Know What You Did Last Summer

There are several items that are of necessary note:

1. First and foremost, for Timmy, there is a Tata Motor Company in India. Yes, you heard me correctly: Tatas for Timmy.

2. Also for Tim, Mutemath on the Transformers soundtrack. Fantastic. I hope Mutemath gets a ridiculous amount of exposure and billions of people learn to enjoy how freaking amazing they are.

3. I believe I earlier confessed to the grievous crime of buying a month of HBO HD so I could record the Star Wars movies. This got me to watch a little of the behind the scenes stuff that has been sitting on the DVDs awaiting my attention. While it was all very interesting, the video that I'm adding here is so much more interesting. It's the bonus feature interviews on the DVDs of the Lord of the Rings.... if George Lucas had done them. It is hysterical. The guys who did the animation even managed to get the speaking patterns of the characters down correctly. It's long but is worth the time.



4. Last but not least: If you live in the Columbus area, you should come out and run the RadioU 5k next Friday night. Catch the details and stuff through RadioU's website.

No comments: