- Gaming- At Wes's insistence, I've been playing Resident Evil 4. I didn't like it when it came out on the Gamecube. I didn't like it when it came out on the PS2. I didn't like it when I received it for the Wii.... BUT, Wes spoke so highly of it that I decided to move the Wii up into my loft and give it more of a chance. Even at 2 years it looks a little dated but I'll have to say that my opinion of it is changing. It's pretty freaking cool. This weekend has lent itself to some free time which has allowed me to log a whopping two hours! WHOAH! Look out!
- Car- I still haven't purchased a car. The whole thing has been an interesting occurence. I have been sharing pretty openly with my audience about the entire experience and part of me is wishing that I wouldn't. I wanted to show my listeners how God was taking care of me but I must admit that I am now feel a little bit of pressure from people as they are beginning to say "hey, you got money... why haven't you bought a car yet?" I truly feel that God has the right car floating about for us but it hasn't presented itself yet. (and it hasn't been from us not looking!)
- Aurora and Alesha- If there are two things in life I'm constantly thanking God for it is definitely my girls. They're amazing. PERIOD.
- Reading- I'm moving slow. I'm still chewing my way through The Making of Star Wars. It's incredibly interesting but slow moving. Its large size makes it difficult to read it in bed which is where most of my reading gets done.
- Church- I am beginning to frequently wonder why church is so full of nutbags. Oh, yes, I get it: Jesus loves everyone etc... Why is it that people so frequently conduct themselves inside the church walls in ways that they KNOW would never be tolerated outside of it? We've got to treat our Christian brothers and sisters with more love and respect. There's too much !@$@#!$ gossip and too many people venting their opinions when we should be praying for each other. Ugliness abounds.
I'm done! Time for bed and beginning a new week! Peace...
O.

2 comments:
I counted the letters in that pseudo-swear word you used. I think I know which word you meant.
BT
Brad, that made me laugh out loud. Especially since I just hit a bunch of random symbols. Strange how things work out sometimes....
Post a Comment