My friends.... Blogger is making me happier and happier. I just snagged a program called Picasa that let's me drag pics into it with the greatest of ease. "The wheels are in motion" and I'm still working on getting some seemless integration going here.On the left you see the Dune: Extended Edition DVD. Thanks to my media status, I snagged a freebie a week early and BOY AM I HAPPY! I don't know if you have read the book (which you really should) or seen the movie (which is good but, being an outsider, I don't know how you would feel about it), but the story of the DVD and my waiting on it is indeed a long one. (Doesn't that always seem to be the case.)
You see, I have tried to be "smart" about my DVD purchases because often studios go for the double dip on their older titles. This translates to you getting a crappy, barebones edition only to miss out on the "super collector's bonus director's extended cut". I KNEW this would happen with Dune and I am proud to say that I held out and got this one (for free even!). How is it? Are the features great? Is it worth it:
I HAVE NO IDEA.
I'll let you know when I know.
Just got off the phone with the Durek. Love that guy.
I'm off for my first "mystery shop" with my wife. We're getting paid to eat dinner at Panda Express. It isn't the most romantic dinner ever, but is still pretty cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment