UPN, WB to Shut Down; New Network Formed - Yahoo! News
So UPN and WB are finally done competing and ready to become a united, fifth network... GOOD NEWS! Why? In truth, I don't really care much except for ONE THING: Smallville.
In Columbus, Smallville is on at 11pm. Why? Because WWHO-53 is an affiliate for both UPN and WB and they run the UPN primetime line-up from 8-10 and THEN run their incredibly crappy news from 10-11... which means that if I want to watch Smallville on the night it airs I have to stay up until 11. If I was a normal person, it wouldn't matter but being a morning show host puts a bit of a damper on one's evening life so I always have to wait which is a huge problem when things like the one hundredth episode pop-up. NOT COOL! Someone is dying on Thursday night. Any guesses as to who?
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment