Monday, March 06, 2006

Hoverboards... and personal remarks.



I have no idea how I ended up on this link but it fascinated me and I read through it. I thought it might strike a chord with those of you who also heard the consistent rumors when we were kids that hoverboards were real. I never believed it, but I had a friend in Jr. High that SWORE he had seen one in a store but it had been pulled from store shelves. He was also the one who liked to talk about how smart he was and how high his IQ was. No further comments your honor.

Keep me in your prayers this week. I would like to tell you that I have a lot going on... but I don't. Honestly, that's part of the problem. It's been a couple of years and I have nothing going on. I'd go more into detail but, while I would like to share this with my friends, I don't want to share it with my radio audience and I think a few of them have found me here on blogger and some level of privacy in my life would be nice.

Love your Monday! 24 is two hours tonight... and Battlestar Galactica was FANTASTIC over the weekend. I actually think that I might watch it again tonight. Whoah.

No comments: