Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New Superman Pics

These are a few new pics of Superman Returns. Why oh why don't they update the freaking official site with these instead of just pawning them off to 3rd party sites? I have no idea. I caught the trailer for X-Men 3 last night and it looks amazing. I was underwhelmed the first time I watched it but several subsequent viewings have altered my opinion. Still... Superman Returns remains THE movie for me this year. I just get this feeling that it is going to be something truly spectacular. Yes, I'm trying not to be too excited, but it keeps creeping in. This I will say: I wish my baby's due date and the movie did not coincide so tightly (June 29 vs June 30). I would like a chance to be excited about this movie without wondering if I will actually get a chance to see it. (Yep. Shallow. Throw your stones.)

I'm off!

No comments: