I never really considered myself a fanboy for a particular author, but Ron Moore continues to be someone who I love listening to. I love his ideas about sci-fi and where it should go. I like listening to his podcasts and reading his interviews. I am... a fanboy? No. I refuse to accept the mantle. I am simply someone who is interested in the behind the scenes work at Star Trek and why it really sucked. (Let's be honest. TNG isn't as good as you remember it being.) ST would have looked a lot like more BSG if things would have been handled differently and that would have been GREAT.
The interview I'm linking to is actually 3 years old but hearing what went on behind the scenes at TNG, DS9, and Voyager is fascinating. Mike and Nick may be the only ones that appreciate this incredibly long interview, but it is loaded with interesting tid bits.
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment