Sunday, April 09, 2006

A small favor.

"Does anyone have an unspoken prayer request that they need to make known by an uplifted hand?"

That's me. I don't want to get into the details of where I am at because the internet is not a place for privacy and some of the things that I would like to address are private.

I'm having a rough time. I'm tired. I'm disappointed. I'm anxious. I'm tempted. I'm angry. I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with me and where God is on all kinds of stuff. I just don't think this is the place for details, but please pray for me this week. Truly, I think the biggest problem is that my heart is not right and God really needs to do some adjusting and I need to let Him.

On a lighter note, I did Durek's retreat this weekend and it was fantastic. I spoke three times and the last time I didn't do as well as I would have liked. There were three points I wanted to make... and I got up there and couldn't remember the third. That NEVER happens! AH! The best part? Sitting next to Bryan and hearing him sing. I know that sounds goofy, but it brought back a flood of memories and reminded me how much I miss the sounds of Brad, Timmy, and Knurek showing the infidels of the world what true music sounds like. ;)

I'm off! Have a good Monday!

O.

2 comments:

James said...

Obi, You've got it brother. The prayers have already begun as I am writing. Grace and Peace.

Anonymous said...

I know where God's at.. He is probably in the think of it.

Im praying...

have peace

redcay