My love affair with the Cadbury Egg is a long, sordid story that I will not recount here because I'm on the air and should be focused on other things. This I WILL say: I used to hate them... My dad would munch them down by the hundreds through the end of April (they go on clearance after Easter, WATCH OUT). My biggest problem used to revolve around the fact that the egg was too big for me to get a good bite so the creme would get everywhere, I'd be messy and the flavor wasn't even that great.
When I became a man I put away childish things...
The Cadbury Egg and I fell in love several years ago after putting aside years of problems and embracing our differences. In truth, I simply had to grow into our relationship. With my now bigger mouth, I have no trouble ingesting these delicious reminders of God's love for us at Easter.
The link is to a man who initiated a fascinating scientific experiment with the egg. You will enjoy it.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment