I think Aurora overheard me this week. I, of course, cannot prove this, but I spent the majority of the day on Wednesday telling the world what an amazing little girl she is. I talked about how she has been calming down and all the intense crying nonsense seemed to be over. She was sleeping more and constantly in a good mood. "You can leave her in her gymboree and she will laugh and play for more than an hour!"
I've never regretted words more in my life because for the last three days Aurora has been the complete and absolute opposite of everything I told everyone. She has been screaming inconsolably, tired beyond belief, and WILL NOT abide anyone doing anything but giving her hands-on entertainment. I realize she is just a baby but I must say that it is frustrating to no end.
I'm going to hit some quick stuff and go to bed:
Devotions. Brad made a comment or two about devotions on his blog and it always brings me to this question: Did Paul read his own letters when he did his devotions?
Running. It is going well but my Ipod has given me some fits. TWICE it failed to record my miles for the RadioU Challenge and now I'm no longer in it. I have no idea how it happened but no one is believing me on that front. It really sucks because I was in the lead... oh, well. My first 10k is a week from Sunday. I'd like to say that I'm pumped but I've been pushing really hard for six weeks and I'm feeling the mid-training blahs. I do think I am ready for the race which is a good feeling. Of course by race I mean: running with a bunch of people in hopes of crossing the finish line. I have no designs on placement.
Gaming. Dead Rising. Hilarious fun. Disgusting beyond belief. I'm also glad to report that I got a switcher for my monitor that lets me go back and forth between the XBOX and the PC. This lets me get in some game time during downtime with the fam in the evening (which is cool). With the rebate, its almost free. I love Tiger Direct. Also: my wireless adapter that wasn't working has miraculously returned from the grave. Hooray for me.
Sleep. I'm going to get it right now.
Oh, one last thing:
Battlestar Galactica. It starts in just a couple of weeks. PLEASE tell me that someone else cares! Respond!
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I care about Battlestar Galactica!!!
Post a Comment