Thursday, September 07, 2006

If they took the time...

...to gather all of the idiots in the world together and asked the question: Who is chief among us? There would be some that would argue... but most would agree that my great calling is to be the King Idiot. I could really take time to build a case here but I'm so confident in my place among the greatest morons in history, I'm not going to waste the time to place line upon line here. I would be remiss if I didn't mention this much though:

I asked the question: "Where are all the comments?" Simple answer: Waiting to be approved dummy. I thought that Blogger sent e-mails to let you know that comments were waiting: it does, but I have that setting disabled. Brilliant, Holmes. Brilliant.

So thank you to everyone that gave a shout-out! I haven't been trying to keep your comments off, I'm just an idiot as I mentioned earlier.

4 comments:

Casey Tygrett said...

what? you get to be chief? i'm not sure a fair system of idiot representation can be determined simply by stating one's own leadership...just as an "aquatic tart distributing swords is no basis for a system of government..."

peace-
sexy

Master Obi-Wan said...

Just keep in mind that the "King Idiot" is at the bottom of the barrel because, in the idiot world, things are reversed. I think...? Can you trust an idiot? Who's the more foolish: the fool or the fool who follows him?

Brandon Sipes said...

so when i offered you an early edition of a merton book for the xbox 360, you didn't take the offer because you didn't get the notice?

Master Obi-Wan said...

True and false.

True- I didn't notice; but, as you can see, I now notice!

False- Because I was trying to raise cash for my wife and I to visit family in Oregon this Christmas and I think it might be more difficult to translate that into a currency that the airlines will accept. Unless you know any that are accepting Merton as payment? :)