Thursday, November 16, 2006

The tradition of Festivus begins...

.... with the Airing of Greivances:

Make no mistake, I'm going to do some complaining... mostly because I feel the need to get it off my chest. It is my hope that it will be cathartic and I'll feel better. Here goes:

It all started last Monday. I had the day off after Unleash the Music and I was really looking forward to sleeping in and playing a little. My mom called: she doesn't feel well and won't be watching Aurora for me. As you are no doubt able to surmise, this pretty much shot the idea of resting because 4-month-olds need a lot of attention. I was able to keep my attitude up and enjoyed some time with Aurora as we went shopping for Alesha's birthday. Monday night on my day "off" I had to work a Disciple concert. No big deal.... y'know... because I'm being positive.

Tuesday. Election day. LONG lines and a trip to the store steal the evening.

No comments: