I would just like to let you all know that I miss you. I was thinking this morning how great it would be if we could spend a weekend in Redwood and forget the responsibilities of adult life. College was fabulous. Of course, I'm now paying for that care free lifestyle in the form of student loans but... whatever...
I'm on the air and should be focused on that but I thought I'd show you one quick item that will be purchased today and will end my birthday gift card extravaganza. (I've been saving them for this day. R.I.P.)

I swore that I wouldn't buy this thing because I already have Superman the Movie on DVD, but that was before I got a really good look at it. It contains Superman Returns AND the Richard Donnor Cut of Superman 2. Buying those seperately cost almost as much as this set PLUS I'll get all the other cool crap that comes in this. The choice has become clear. IGN gave it a VERY favorable review. I'm sold (especially since I'm not technically paying for it.)
I'm off!
O.

No comments:
Post a Comment