
HD Day started off with cake. CAKE my friends. I love cake. In fact, I would say that I have a great weakness for it. Huge thanks to Allison for bringing the cake. Work was rough with the anticipation of the TV being high, but I made it through.

The delivery driver who brought my TV was a fairly interesting fellow. His job as a freight deliveryman had turned into HD Day Santa for not just me, but for MANY other people in the central Ohio area. His truck was loaded with HDTVs. He offered to bring it in the house for me and help me get it out of the box, but it just didn't sit well with me so we left it in the garage. I, of course, couldn't help but open it.

It was incredibly well packaged and surprisingly light for its size. (105lbs!) I should have waited for help but I managed to scoot it into the house myself. I wanted it inside because it needed about an hour to reach room temperature before I actually turned it on. Enough blabbing.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

It's pretty great, though I have to say the entire experience has been a bit underwhelming. I expected to do be doing cartwheels but Alesha and I are so tired that I am simply content to watch Seinfeld with a much larger head. (His head is bigger, not mine.) I'll share some more impressions when I get the time.
Thank you, Jesus...and Happy HD Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment