Friday, January 12, 2007

State of the Great Room



Currently, Aurora and I are hanging out in the Great Room waiting on the TV to be delivered. George is trying to work up the courage to postpone the wedding (she cried, he caved) and Elaine is talking to the Rabbi. Aurora is working on crawling. REALLY working on it. She keeps crying out in frustration. I can see that she is getting quite a workout in those core muscles and its hurting her... but I have to let her suffer through. She's gotta get stronger... and boy oh boy is she really working at it.

Below you can see her trying to open the door on the coffee table. I have to watch her constantly during this process because she also given to randomly flinging herself forward. I don't want her to fling herself forward onto the door handles with which she is so fascinated.



Here is what the room looks like now:


I'll post an update when the action happens.
Oh... and we are closing on our house today. :)

No comments: