WOW! What a week! The house process has been eating up the majority of our free time. For those of you I have not spoken to personally: the house is ON. We are closing in a couple of weeks. The builder is really awesome and is letting us come in and do some painting before we take possession. (The carpet isn't down yet so we can paint without fear of messing anything up.) I'll have to have a Gathering at some point so you can come and celebrate with us! :)
Adding to this week's plate is my mother-in-law. She's in for the next few days. Her visit has been pretty pleasant. The roughest part was the late-night airport pick up from which I still have not recovered. Sleepiness continues, but caffeine prevails.
Well... it's time to go. Short post, but I'm alive and kicking. See you soon.
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment