I just got three pieces of SPAM that said they contained a personal message from Chuck Norris. Apparently Chuck is having problems in the bedroom and has found the answer to all of his problems through an internet pharmacy. And here I was hoping for the secret to his family's kung fu...
I took Alesha's advice last night and went to bed... only to be greeted five minutes later by Aurora's screaming. She was up until 4am this morning. We think its teething. Whatever the designation I can assure you that it was awful. It is a good thing that we had already been planning on busting out the church skip card. Seriously.
I've had one major thought today: Don't miss it. Life is happening. Our grand adventure together... are we missing it? Sometimes I think I'm getting caught up in the nonsense and missing the big picture. I've been praying today that I don't miss it.
Oh, and I've been praying for a low interest rate on a mortgage tomorrow. Anyone who would like to pray with us that we can get an awesome loan... we welcome you! :)
It's bath time! Not for me, of course. I gave up on personal hygiene long ago.

1 comment:
obi,
if you need help/advice on the mortgage front, you know to call or email me...
tim
Post a Comment