As those of you who are parents of mobile children know, there is one sound above all other sounds that lets you know of imminent doom: silence. If Aurora suddenly becomes quiet I know that something is going down and if I don't act immediately, I could be in for some serious trouble. This time, she had found one of our potted plants and was eating the dirt. The picture doesn't really capture the hilarity, but Alesha and I laughed for at least a few hours on this one. I guess we'll have to start feeding her better.
Things on our front are an interesting mix. Here's a rundown:
Car- It's obviously trashed. Please pray with us as we desperately need God to meet this need.
Theology- If experience doesn't match up with our theology, should our theology change or are we not seeing things clearly? Do you build theology from the Bible outward? Experience? Revelation? Who's responsible for what happens on earth? God? Man? Satan? Palpatine?
Popcorn- Alesha and I caught our first in-theater movie this weekend since Rocky Balboa. We saw Ocean's Thirteen. It's better than twelve but not as good as eleven. Alesha and I have a bizarre love for Ocean's Eleven so it was great to see the cast doing their stuff one last time. (I'm not feeling a sequel after this one.)
GRAW 2- The weekend has afforded some leisure time which I have spent Aurora's naps playing GRAW 2. The game is FANTASTIC. It's coming to the PC if anyone cares.
Star Wars: Allegiance- I paid my library fines and I'm back to borrowing. This time around I'm determined to not get more from the library than I actually plan on reading. Currently, in addition to The Sacred Romance and How to Read Literature Like a Professor, I'm reading the latest Zahn Star Wars novel. So far, so good.
Chronicles- I want to start a book for my family that contains every single instance in which we know God has done something awesome for us. (Small and large) I think it would be awesome to pass it down. I'm going for a cool leather bound book sometime this week.
I'm off! Have good weeks everyone! Alesha and I celebrate 7 years this Saturday and Aurora's first birthday is Sunday, June 24. Awesome!

1 comment:
Kari and I saw Ocean's Thirteen Saturday night, and your analysis is spot on...better than 12 but not as good as 11.
Peace, brother...
Post a Comment