Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HUGE news

I don't have a ton of time to elaborate but I just got a call from a friend who has been praying with his wife and they were letting me know that they are giving us some money to help us get a car! They said that God had laid it on their heart to help us and they're doing it!!!! AWESOME!

Three things:

1. Praise God with us. We are so excited about how He is taking care of us.

2. Continue to pray with us about having the wisdom about where to put the money. a.k.a.- We need to find the right car and we're asking God to show that to us.

3. I'm preaching at our church this Sunday morning and this is going to be part of it. (How could it not be?) Be praying for it to go well.

Thanks friends! God is so good!

No comments: