Saturday, January 28, 2006

Papa's got a brand new bag....

It's friday night and I'm up past midnight. This hasn't happened in MONTHS! Friday night is usually the night that I am so exhausted from the week that I come home and crash early. I can't get too egotistical about my wondrous late night abilities: I took almost a two hour nap.

I took my final Christmas tree down tonight. Did you know I have three trees? A small one for my "office", one for our front room, and one for the great room. It is the great room tree that is always the last to come down because it is the easiest to "hide" from our neighborhood. (You shouldn't care what other people think... blah, blah,blah...)

I've got all kinds of tiny, stupid little items to post about but I wanted to give you a site update. First, I haven't even begun to tackle the html to make it look better. I'll get there eventually. Second, the links that take you to archives only re-direct you here. I have to see what I can do about getting archive access but having the other stuff redirected here. (I'm also wanting to reorganize all of our pictures into a web archive.) As for links, there are a few new ones to your right. I've added both Brad's and Ben's blogs as well as a link to Brad's fantasy sports site which is soon to be up and running.

I'm going to post one last locale for the evening, then Seinfeld ("Look to the cookie, Elaine!"), and finally... BED. Happy weekend!

No comments: